Welcome to Bacone College's support center.
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize the Helpdesk system. Support requests can be related to housing, building maintenance, maintenance of a college owned PC, access to the college's network, to Moodle or to student email. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests.
Please associate Helpdesk tickets to the appropriate help topic:
- Custodial Services - all campus housekeeping & cleaning needs
- Housing & Hospitality -
- IT Support - handles computer, email, land phone lines, and local network problems
- Moodle Support - all help requests related to moodle
- Maintenance/Facilities - report or request repairs for campus buildings & dorms
- Student Life - student government, discipline, counseling and concerns
- Residental Life - student housing, ID's, parking permits for all students
- Video Support - request help with filmography, uploading video, displaying video
- Web Support - iTunes U, help related to Bacone College web sites
- CAMS Support - training or help for learning and operating CAMS
- Web Page Update - report errors or updates needed on the web site
Open A New Ticket
Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please login.
Check Ticket Status
We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.